REVOLUCTION OCALA COTTON
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Upholstery Fabric Description
Ocala creates elegant tones of color by weaving luxurious boucle’s in a reversing chevron pattern. The blending of the old world chevron with the high tech Revolution boucle makes an altogether unique fabric. Versatile enough for any room setting, Ocala can be used for upholstered headboards, ottomans, pillows, sofas, and chairs.
- Fabric Contents: 100% Polypropylene
- Fabric Orientation: RR
- Fabric Width: 54”
- Fabric Double Rubs: 30,000
- Upholstery Fabric Cleaning Instructions
- 1. Remove any loose debris and blot stain.
- 2. Blot or spray water and bleach solution on the stain until gone.
- 3. Thoroughly rinse.
- 4. Let fabric air dry.
*ANY HOUSEHOLD CLEANER WILL REMOVE TOUGH STAINS. DO NOT MACHINE WASH, DRY CLEAN, USE HARSH BRUSH OR IRON. EXPOSURE TO HIGH TEMPERATURES WILL DAMAGE FABRIC.